By Jeffrey Brautigam
Prepare to your AP examination with this easy and easy-to-follow learn advisor, up to date for all of the newest examination changes!
5 Steps to a five: AP ecu historical past gains a good, 5-step plan to lead your guidance software and assist you construct the talents, wisdom, and test-taking self assurance you must prevail. This totally revised variation covers the most recent direction syllabus and gives version assessments that replicate the most recent model of the exam.
Inside you are going to find:
5-Step Plan to an ideal five: 1. arrange Your research application 2. verify Your try Readiness three. strengthen ideas for achievement four. improve the data you want to ranking excessive five. construct Your Test-Taking Confidence
2 entire perform AP eu background exams
3 separate plans to suit your research style
Review fabric up-to-date and geared to the newest tests
Savvy info on how exams are built, scored, and used
Read or Download 5 Steps to a 5 AP European History (2014-2015 Edition, 4th Edition) (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series) PDF
Best study aids books
The Cambridge spouse to Nabokov offers a concise creation to the inventive international of 1 of the 20 th century's most crucial writers. Fourteen person essays disguise such themes as Nabokov's storytelling ideas, his achievements as a brief tale author, his evolution as a novelist, his courting to the literary currents of his day, his world-view, and his lasting creative legacy, rather via Lolita, his most renowned and debatable paintings.
Every thing today's CPA applicants have to go the CPA Exam
Published every year, this monetary Accounting and Reporting quantity of the excellent four-volume paperback reports all present AICPA content material necessities in monetary accounting and reporting. a number of the questions are taken without delay from prior CPA checks. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions in all 4 volumes, those learn publications offer all of the info applicants have to grasp so one can move the automated Uniform CPA exam. Its targeted modular layout is helping you 0 in on these components that want extra awareness and arrange your research program.
The one-stop source reinforcing suggestions for the automated CPA Exam
Wiley CPA examination assessment concentration Notes: monetary Accounting and Reporting, 2013 reinforces key recommendations for the automatic CPA examination in an easy-to-read-and-carry spinal sure structure. It presents a evaluation of all of the uncomplicated abilities and ideas validated at the CPA examination, instructing vital ideas to take the examination speedier and extra accurately.
• Covers accounting rules normally authorized within the usa for companies, not-for-profit organisations and governmental entities
• contains pointers on selecting and examining annual stories, inventory reviews, and different released fabric to assist with the study necessities of the hot case learn simulations
• offers a simplified and targeted method of resolve examination questions and toughen fabric being studied
• contains acronyms and mnemonics to aid applicants examine and take into accout numerous ideas and checklists
Wiley CPA examination assessment concentration Notes: monetary Accounting and Reporting, 2013 is designed to supply pertinent wisdom in codecs which are effortless to appreciate and bear in mind.
[b][b]Get the fitting go back in your collage funding with this consultant to high schools with very good "Education ROI[b][b][b]s": a [/b][/b]great schooling & occupation customers at a very good expense! [/b][/b]
College is an immense monetary funding, and one who too many scholars and mom and dad input into blindly. The Princeton evaluate erases that uncertainty with this consultant to private and non-private faculties the place scholars get the simplest go back on their institution funding. That doesn’t inevitably suggest colleges with the bottom cost tags, yet it does suggest colleges that provide the top bang on your greenback: a mixture of serious lecturers with an excellent fee and nice experiences—for an outstanding post-college final result! [b][b]
Colleges that may Pay You again. [/b]• Our top-value picks—chosen in accordance with forty+ facts issues, including
academics, rate of attendance, monetary reduction, and post-grad wage figures
• Profiles of two hundred colleges that provide a lovely price, with perception into their career
Unique rating Lists. [/b]• the head 25 colleges with the simplest Alumni community, most sensible occupation Placement,
Top monetary relief, and more
• The highest-paying majors and nice colleges that supply them[b][b]
Valuable occupation info from PayScale. com. [/b]• beginning and mid-career wage details for graduates of every school
• probabilities of alumni who document excessive activity which means and who majored
in science/technology/engineering/math (STEM) fields
- serious essays reflecting various colleges of feedback- Notes at the contributing critics, a chronology of the author's lifestyles, and an index- An introductory essay via Harold Bloom.
Extra resources for 5 Steps to a 5 AP European History (2014-2015 Edition, 4th Edition) (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series)
5. The questions get progressively more difficult. Therefore the early questions have easy, straightforward answers. Do not read too much complexity into the early questions. Choose the most obvious answers. The Kinds of Questions There are several kinds of multiple-choice questions on the AP European History exam. Most of the questions are straightforward, such as find-the-best-answer questions like the one about the outstanding characteristic of the Renaissance above. However, there are two other types worth watching out for: ● ● There are questions that include the words NOT or EXCEPT.
The two thematic essays together contribute only 55 percent of the free-response score (the DBQ essay by itself is worth 45 percent of the free-response score), so do not rush through the DBQ to get to the thematic essays. It is also important that you divide your time roughly equally between the two thematic essay questions; a few additional lines on one of the essays will not add much to your score, but an essay that is too short will hurt your score. Like those for the DBQ, the directions for the thematic essay questions are straightforward and instructive: Directions: You are to answer TWO questions, one from each group of three questions below.
No matter how fascinating or insightful you find some idea or fact, if it does not directly support or illustrate your thesis, do not put it in. Skip the mystery. Do not ask a lot of rhetorical questions, and do not go for a surprise ending. The readers are looking for your thesis, your argument, and your evidence; give these to them in a clear, straightforward manner. ● ● ● Characteristics of the DBQ As we learned in Chapter 3, the document-based question is simply an essay question about primary sources.